Friday 27 April 2012

One month to go

Today, we only have one month until the baby is due. It might come earlier, or later, but there is only about one month for us to wait. 


As much as I'd love to get started on being a Dad now, I know I still have a little but longer to wait. I should be good at that, I've been doing it for the last 8 months...


We have been preparing more now as well. Liz has almost finished packing her hospital bag so it is ready to take when she needs to. We picked out a nice going-home outfit for it once it is born which is inside the hospital bag (it's in its own little mini bag to keep it separate, and there is another mini bag of other general clothes for it to wear around the hospital). 




We've also started the ante-natal classes which have been interesting. I was ill yesterday so missed the second session, but looked through the leaflets with Liz when she got home. 


Have been feeling the baby's movements a lot more now. I rolled over this morning before getting out of bed, feeling the baby move just after I put my hand on the bump, to which Liz complained that she had been waiting for 10 minutes for it to have a jiggle, but as soon as I put my hand there it moved straight away... :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment